The journey to have a child can be physically and emotionally challenging. Infertility can affect all areas of your life, including your feelings about yourself, your relationships, and your future.
Counselling services are designed to compliment and support fertility treatment for women, men, and/or couples trying to conceive.
Counselling can assist with:
- Primary or Secondary Infertility
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Alternate Family Building including Egg, Sperm or Embryo Donation
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies including IUI and IVF
- Male Factor Infertility
- Childfree Living
- Monitored Treatment Cycles
- Relationship Difficulties
- Loss of Hope